A Host can cancel a reservation at any time. The total refund disbursed to Guests is based on the Cancellation policy chosen by Hosts when the property was listed. In accordance with the Cancellation Policy, guests might not obtain full refund for the accommodations if cancelling last minute. Similarly, Hosts will be fined for cancelling a reservation, and even the listing could potentially be removed depending on the frequency that a Host cancels.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my payment method?
- I will not be available all days of a reservation I’ve received. Can I make changes to the reservation if the Guest Agrees to it?
- Can I change a reservation?
- Can I edit a Review?
- How do I submit a review?
- Where can I find my reservation status? What is the meaning of my reservation status?
- Why do I have to verify my phone number?
- How do I verify my phone number?
- How can I contact Lodgee?
- How do I change my security question?