Payments are secured by using SSL and Stripe. SSL is a secure encryption used to transmit credit card information. By using Stripe, we ensure that your credit card data is never sent to our server, but directly to Stripe. Stripe provides fraud prevention, it has all of the technical and banking infrastructure needed to process all of our online transactions. For more information on Stripe and country availability, check Stripe.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my payment method?
- I will not be available all days of a reservation I’ve received. Can I make changes to the reservation if the Guest Agrees to it?
- Can I change a reservation?
- Can I edit a Review?
- How do I submit a review?
- Where can I find my reservation status? What is the meaning of my reservation status?
- Why do I have to verify my phone number?
- How do I verify my phone number?
- How can I contact Lodgee?
- How do I change my security question?