In short, no. If the guest agrees to change the reservation date, you would have to cancel the reservation first and have the guest send a new request with the correct dates. It is one of the basic expectation for Hosts to update their availability when necessary. This is easy to do and will avoid this type of unnecessary steps moving forward.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my payment method?
- I will not be available all days of a reservation I’ve received. Can I make changes to the reservation if the Guest Agrees to it?
- Can I change a reservation?
- Can I edit a Review?
- How do I submit a review?
- Where can I find my reservation status? What is the meaning of my reservation status?
- Why do I have to verify my phone number?
- How do I verify my phone number?
- How can I contact Lodgee?
- How do I change my security question?